**Contact us to discuss discounts on this product**
The SmartDrive MX2+ gives you freedom to do more. It moves with you and it’s so lightweight, you don’t even know it’s there. You can spin in place, be in a wheelie, or hop off curbs. It is compatible with your active lifestyle.
SmartDrive is a lightweight, power assist for manual wheelchairs that allows you to go up hills and ramps, over thick carpet, long distances, and essentially, anywhere where it is hard to push. It is simple and intuitive to operate, with the help of the PushTracker Bluetooth wristband.
• Double tap to start. You can start from a deadstop or activate SmartDrive in mid-roll
• A single tap at coasting speed maintains thespeed you are at – no need to push.
• When you are ready to stop, double tapagain and then brake with your hands.
Increasing your independence
SmartDrive greatly reduces the amount of times you have to push in a day. This helps to reduce fatigue and pain in shoulders and arms, which means you can get out and about more on your own.
The NEW SmartDrive MX2 + now with the PushTracker wristband makes the already award-winning wheelchair power assist even better—it will truly change your life. It can power you up steep hills and through thick carpet. It’s intuitive to use and will go for miles on a single charge. Turn on, get out there and rediscover your independence!
The SmartDrive is surprisingly powerful. You can cruise up the steepest ramps and sidewalks. Even a thick padded hotel carpet is no problem. It even has an anti-rollback feature that allows you to stop on a hill and then easily get going again.
The SmartDrive is lightweight and easy to install. The system weighs only 12.5 lbs (5.7 kg) and simply attaches on the back of the chair. It can be fit on essentially any make and type of wheelchair, including folding, tilt-in space, one-arm drive and standing.
- NEW PushTracker Bluetooth LE SmartDrive Control
- Changeable Options: Mode of Operation, Top Speed, Tap Sensitivity and Acceleration (if applicable)
- Range (level / no resistance conditions): 12 miles (19 km)
- Battery: Li-ion (LiFePO4)—36 V & 3.4 A-h
- Motor: 250 W Brushless DC
- Only 12.5 lbs (5.7 kg)
- Rigid and folding chair compatibility