Roho AirLite Pressure Relief Cushion
The Roho AirLite Pressure Relief Cushion is designed for comfort and peace of mind and combines the benefits of a sealed air support pad with durable contoured foam to provide postural support with optimal durability. The Roho AirLite Pressure Relief Cushion is specifically designed for clients with tactile sensation. Maximum comfort is achieved by the combination of contoured, anatomical-shaped foam with a pre-set sealed Air Flotation component, thereby enabling users to sit comfortably for long periods of time without the risk of “bottoming out.” As most foam cushions will compress over time, durability is integral to the design. The Roho AirLite Pressure Relief Cushion’s preset sealed Air Flotation component provides comfort, extended effectiveness and a longer usage span than other ‘just foam’ cushions.
The contoured shape of the Roho AirLite Pressure Relief Cushion provides users with support for basic positioning needs. Leg troughs and an ischial well, provide support for lower extremity control, stability and comfort.
Features of the Roho AirLite Pressure Relief Cushion
- Lightweight: Easy to handle and carry, at just 1kg
- Contoured Foam base – Polyurethane Foam
- Pre-Set, Sealed Air Cell – Polyurethane
- Cover – Fluid resistant polyurethane film, laminated to 2 way stretch Polyester knit. Sides are polyurethane coated nylon and non skid bottom. Machine washable.
The Roho AirLite Pressure Relief Cushion may be suitable in the following circumstances* (with appropriate nursing care and guidance):
- Have full sensation
- Are able to perform independent weight shift
- Require basic posture support and comfort
- Require basic positioning needs to assist in the prevention of skin breakdown
- Need a lightweight, non-adjustable seating system
The Roho AirLite Pressure Relief Cushion is appropriate for high risk pressure patients with appropriate nursing care.
* This list of indications is for guidance only and does not constitute a medical opinion. Please consult your GP, consultant or physiotherapist in order to obtain a medical opinion as to which pressure relief cushion is most suitable for your requirements before purchasing.
Weight of the Roho AirLite Pressure Relief Cushion
The approximate weight of the Roho AirLite Pressure Relief Cushion is 1kg / 2 lbs.
Warranty of the Roho AirLite Pressure Relief Cushion
The Roho AirLite Pressure Relief Cushion is supplied complete with a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty.
Sizes of the Roho AirLite Pressure Relief Cushion
The Roho AirLite Pressure Relief Cushion is available in 9 different sizes to meet with your requirements. The measurements below are measured first across the width of the cushion from left to right, and then the depth of the cushion from front to back. Simply select the cushion that fits your chair or seating area. If using on several different chairs, ensure that it fits the smallest chair that you will use.
|Size (cm)||Size (inches)|
|38cm x 38cm||15″ x 15″|
|40cm x 40cm||16″ x 16″|
|40cm x 45cm||16″ x 18″|
|43cm x 40cm||17″ x 16″|
|43cm x 43cm||17″ x 17″|
|43cm x 45cm||17″ x 18″|
|43cm x 51cm||17″ x 20″|
|45cm x 40cm||18″ x 16″|
|45cm x 45cm||18″ x 18″|
|48cm x 43cm||19″ x 17″|
|48cm x 48cm||19″ x 19″|
|48cm x 51cm||19″ x 20″|
|51cm x 46cm||20″ x 18″|
The depth of the Roho Cushion varies (due to its contoured design) from 5cm (2″) at its shallowest to 9.5cm (3.75″) at its deepest.