ErgoDynamic Forearm Crutches
FDI’s premium design features an integrated shock absorber system that reduces shock to the hands, wrists and shoulders with each step you take. The shock spring system is integrated into the upper shaft and utilises an exclusive in-handle linkage system offering a smooth and silent operation. The design provides greater feedback and control while providing positive forward momentum to the user.
Every component is engineered to perform under the most rigorous conditions making FDI a common choice among the most active users.
Available in 3 sizes
- Small – User weight of under 75kg
- Medium – User weight between 75-100kg
- Large – User weight between 100-130kg
- User Height Range: 4’7″- 6’8″ (142-204cm)
- Weight per Crutch: 598g
- Grip to Floor Range: 28.4 – 39.0″ (72-100cm)
- Height increments: 12 x 1″(2.5cm)
- Cuff Length (fixed): 9.6″(24cm)
- Maximum User Weight: 20st 5lbs (130kg)
- Free of Latex
- Replaceable Grips, Tips & Forearm Pad
- 3 Available Sizes of Spring Weight Options
- Available Colours: Black with black grip, Black with grey grip or White with black grip
There are no reviews yet.